Wednesday, March 4, 2009

An Autumn Welcome

The temperature is freezing down to 12 degrees; as autumn sets in

Sitting at home an instinct arouses me to take advantage of the weather outside

Armed with sweat shirt,jacket,gloves and boots I decided to take a stroll ......



As I stepped out - a swing of cool breeze brushed against my face

Wow! is this how it feels like to be in heaven?



Leaves in golden yellow and reddish orange came tumbling down on me

They knit among themselves so closely that;

Soon I found myself walking on a red carpet.

What a welcome it is...

With the crackling and crunching of leaves

Accompanied by the pattering of rain and

Whistling of the breeze



Oh! my is this a betoken for the populate

Or a celebration for the birth of autumn?



Whatever it was that was one best taste of life.

3 comments:

  1. wow..ur one helluva writer i must say..kp writing more..ur english is mind blowing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sis this is awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nicely penned. keep writing and improve. you have a good flair for writing good poems.

    With love
    Appa

    ReplyDelete